Tuesday 23 July 2013

Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Review

http://cutiedoggy.com/drinkwell-platinum-pet-fountain-168oz-review/
Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Review
Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain is Wonderful

I have two cats that are quite fussy when it will come to ingesting h2o. It is a common known fact that cats prefer ingesting running h2o to stagnant h2o. This is why I decided that it was time for me to get some kind fountain for my cats. I went through a lot of products and finally zeroed in on the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain. It was, without doubt, one of the more expensive kinds among the rest of the pet fountains. But it seemed dependable and the other reviews were quite positive. So I went for it.

This fountain really works wonders. I liked the fact that it had a large reservoir. As a result I did not have to keep filling it at regular intervals. Filling it 2 times a week was more than enough for my two cats. I also love the fact that this fountain is so quiet! I was concerned about listening to appears of running h2o all day long. But, this fountain makes no such seem. The pump of this fountain is quite good too. I even set ice cubes in the reservoir so that my cats can drink chilled refreshing h2o. Cleaning this equipment is pretty easy. One just needs to follow the instructions given in the box, take the equipment apart and clean it and snap it again together. I clean it once a week and it works for me. My cats now love their h2o fountain. I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment